Estate planning will benefit people who require:
- a simple Will, Power of Attorney and Enduring Guardian
- an Estate Plan to cater for larger more complex estates
- blended families wanting to ensure their beneficiaries are provided for
The estate planning process will specifically involve putting in place strategies to pass on your wealth effectively and deal with the issues identified in a tax efficient manner. We are aware of the serious issues you face and will engage our Estate Planning Specialist to assist in the development of your Estate Plan.
This process includes:
- reviewing your wills to ensure they include specific instructions on how you would like your estate to be passed onto your beneficiaries. (Wills often outline who the beneficiaries are but do not deal with how the assets are transferred).
- legally appointing an enduring Power of Attorney and Power of Guardianship to make financial and lifestyle decisions on your behalf if you were to lose capacity.
- ensuring that asset protection issues such as relationship breakdowns, behavioural issues or bankruptcy, do not dilute your family wealth.