- To highlight what you do best and how you help your clients
- To provide a real life insight in the process of financial advice that new clients can relate to
- To highlight the types of clients that you want in your client listing e.g. engaged planner
- An introduction of the client
- An outline of the problem they faced
- An explanation of how you found and implemented a solution
- The outcome
Profile the type of clients you work best with. Use a real example but change the names of your clients and omit any information that could identify them. A good case study should be around 150-300 words. For longer case studies you can consider putting each case study on a separate page.
Use headings to give the case study structure and make it easier to read. Use pictures and images to represent the client profile but remember to include that the images are not those of the actual client.