In this update, Bob Cunneen, Senior Economist, and Sinead Rafferty, Portfolio Specialist, review events in markets during June.
- The reason for strong performing global markets after May
- American and European Central Bank indicated they were prepared to cut interest rates over the coming months
- Hopes for resolution of the trade dispute between US and China
- Reserve Bank of Australia have cut interest rates for the second time
- US share markets at an all time high, up 7% in June
Watch the MLC Economic update – July 2019 video below.
29 July 2019
By Sinead Rafferty