In the September edition of the Market Update:
- Global equity markets in sharp correction
- China’s weaker economic data unsettles investors
- US economic data continues to improve
- Focus on timing of the US Federal Reserve’s commencement of normalising interest rates
- Eurozone data maintains improving growth momentum from a low base
- RBA maintains the cash rate at 2.0% at its September meeting and remains on an accommodative policy
There’s more commentary, plus our usual tables with all the key market data on Shares, Interest Rates and Property in the linked document below.