- To highlight your specialist advice offering in the area of wealth planning.
- Clear summaries of the needs of your clients and how you use your expertise/services to meet those needs
- Wording/terminology that makes sense to your target audience – consider whether your audience is more or less sophisticated Appropriate imagery to bring to life the relevant audiences
- Identify the client need that you would be satisfying in delivering this service.
- Highlight the desired outcome that you will deliver through the specialist service
- Include any research or technical articles that reinforce the importance of this specialist area and the potential outcomes.
- Highlight when there is a logical link to another product and/or service.
- Potentially include client case study if appropriate.
- Outline the specific elements that are covered in this specialist area. e.g.:
Estate Planning & administration:
– Business succession planning
– Superannuation power of attorney
– Custody, agency and trustee services of attorney and charitable trust services
Succession and wealth transfer:
– Tax optimisation
– Asset protection
– Effective investment planning
– Estate planning incl wills, enduring powers
Highlight your personal knowledge and/or technical focus in relation to this specialist area. Ensure your descriptions are concise and clear so that they client can easily absorb the offer. Appropriate imagery to bring to life the relevant audiences.