- To highlight your specialist advice offering in the area of wealth planning.
- Clear summaries of the needs of your clients and how you use your expertise/services to meet those needs
- Wording/terminology that makes sense to your target audience – consider whether your audience is more or less sophisticated Appropriate imagery to bring to life the relevant audiences
- Identify the client need that you would be satisfying in delivering this service.
- Highlight the desired outcome that you will deliver through the specialist service
- Include any research or technical articles that reinforce the importance of this specialist area and the potential outcomes.
- Highlight when there is a logical link to another product and/or service.
- Potentially include client case study if appropriate.
- Outline the specific elements that are covered in this specialist area.e.g.:
Structuring your liquidity:
– Structuring your investments to balance tax effectiveness and cash flow needs
– Cash accessibility
Highlight your personal knowledge and/or technical focus in relation to this specialist area. Ensure your descriptions are concise and clear so that they client can easily absorb the offer. Appropriate imagery to bring to life the relevant audiences.