Complaint resolution

What should I do if I have a complaint?

If you have any complaints about the service provided to you, you should take the following steps.

Contact us and tell us about your complaint.

If you adviser has not satisfactorily resolve your complaint within 3 days, please contact our Complaint Resolutions team at the following address:

Complaint Resolutions Manager
Godfrey Pembroke Limited
PO Box 1086

Please mark the envelope “Notice of Complaint”.

If the complaint can’t be resolved to your satisfaction, or you have not received a response within 45 days, you have the right to refer the matter to Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).

They can be contacted on 1300 78 08 08 or you can write to them at:

Financial Ombudsman Service
GPO Box 3

To find out more about our Complaint Resolution process, please view the Complaint Resolution Guide.