Godfrey Pembroke led the financial planning industry by introducing a completely transparent fee-for-advice model, and we continue that tradition today. When you engage us, we’ll explain upfront exactly what services we’ll provide and what they will cost, acting only when we have your written approval. Your first meeting with us is absolutely free, with no ongoing obligation to use our services.
Because we’re an independently owned business, you can be confident we’ll only recommend investments and financial products that are in your best interests. Most importantly, we never take commissions on investment products from the financial institutions that provide them.
Here are the some of the fees you may need to pay when you engage us, depending on the services you choose.
Free of charge.
Statement of Advice fee
The Statement of Advice is a fixed, one-off fee for preparing your initial statement of advice, including:
- Researching and analysing your investment objectives and current situation.
- Developing a plan to help you achieve your immediate and long-term lifestyle goals.
- Creating a detailed Statement of Advice, setting out your plan for the future.
The size of the fee depends on the complexity of the advice and the time required to deliver it. We will clearly outline the cost and get your written approval before we start.
Ongoing Advice fee
The Ongoing Advice Fee is a fixed, annual fee for managing your finances from year to year.
To be truly effective, your Statement of Advice must be a living document and it is important that it is reviewed and adjusted regularly to reflect any changes. Below, we have provided a summary of our Service offering which explains what you can expect to receive from us on an ongoing basis:
- Monitoring the legislative environment to ensure current strategies remain appropriate and efficient.
- Proactive ongoing strategic and investment advice.
- Regular review of investments/investment environment, including economic conditions, market movements and the legislative framework.
- Personal consultation, as required.
- Tracking and reporting portfolio performance and wealth accumulation.
- Managing dividend payments, fund distributions and other investment income and outgoings where required.
- Keeping you informed about significant market developments and regulatory changes.
- Liasing with other professionals – your accountant, estate planning adviser, super fund administrators, stock brokers etc.
- Providing you with peace of mind and a level of service that ensures your financial affairs are effectively dealt with.