- Economic data released over the past month has continued to give investors optimism that the global economy is experiencing synchronised growth for the first time in many years.
- Investor concern over tensions between the United States and North Korea has subsided.
- Early economic indicators from the United States suggest that the recent hurricanes have not had a large impact on overall economic activity.
- German elections returned Angela Merkel as Chancellor but her win was narrower than expected.
- The Australian economy continues to show strong business conditions but consumers are reluctant to spend on anything except essential items.
If you have any questions regarding this report or would like to discuss your portfolio, please contact me directly.