To achieve your vision for the future, you need a disciplined investment plan structured around your unique goals and life situation. At Godfrey Pembroke, we’ll help you create a personalised plan designed to fit your lifestyle, investment objectives, time-frame and resources.
How we help
Our partnership is built on understanding. From our first meeting, we take the time to explore your individual financial and lifestyle aspirations. Then we follow a disciplined, four-step process to create a personalised strategy, tailored for you.
- Understanding. We begin by developing a deep understanding of the important issues that will shape your financial plan, including your goals, priorities, financial resources and attitude toward risk.
- Strategy. Next, we build on our understanding to create a personalised strategy, structured around your goals. In formulating your strategy, we’ll draw on the market insights and research capabilities of the Godfrey Pembroke network.
- Implementation. Once we have agreed on a strategy with you, we put it into action, creating a customised portfolio tailored to your needs.
- Review. By meeting regularly, we can make sure you’re on track to achieve your objectives. We will with you and your family to review its performance, explore new opportunities, identify emerging risks, and understand your evolving needs.
We can help you explore a wide range of investment options, including:
- Direct equities. Customised portfolios designed to generate either capital growth or a tax-effective income stream, depending on your needs.
- Managed funds. Cost-effective exposure to a diverse range of assets through professionally managed funds, including wholesale funds otherwise unavailable to individual investors.
- Fixed interest investments. Often perceived as a purely defensive investment, bonds and other fixed-interest investments can also generate superior long-term returns with reduced risk.
- Separately Managed Accounts (SMA’s) that aim to provide individual investors with access to the benefits of portfolio diversification, professional management and administrative ease that are often only available to larger entities.
- Exchange-traded funds. Combining the flexibility and liquidity of shares with the diversification benefits of managed funds, exchange-traded funds (ETFs) are an increasingly popular investment option.