In the June 2015 edition of the Market Update:
- Global growth continues a slow recovery
- US Federal Reserve remains data dependent on the road to interest rate normalisation
- Eurozone economic recovery continues on the back of the ECB’s quantitative easing
- China PBoC maintains a stimulus program to stabilise growth
- Australian Federal Budget forecasts budget deficits until 2020
- RBA maintains the cash rate 2.0% at its June meeting and remains on an easing bias
There’s more commentary, plus our usual tables with all the key market data on Shares, Interest Rates and Property in the linked document below.