In the January 2015 edition of Market Update:
- Oil prices continue their sharp decline through December.
- Global bond yields continue to fall on the back of deflationary forces.
- The Shanghai Composite Index rises 20% in December on the back of interest rate cuts by the PBoC.
- US economic data continues to provide an improved and sustainable growth outlook.
- The Eurozone data continues its weak growth trend and raises the prospect for further monetary easing.
- The Australian Dollar continues to weaken – down 4.12% against the USD in December.
There’s more commentary, plus our usual tables with all the key market data on Shares, Interest Rates and Property in the linked document below.