In the February 2015 edition of Market Update:
- Global Central Banks continue to lower interest rates.
- The RBA cuts the cash rate by 25bp to 2.25% (February 2015).
- The ECB finally announces Quantitative Easing - €60bper month.
- Oil prices declined again in January – represents a 47% decline in 4 months.
- Global bond yields trend lower.
- US economic data continues to improve.
There’s more commentary, plus our usual tables with all the key market data on Shares, Interest Rates and Property in the linked document below.