In the August 2015 edition of the Market Update:
- The Greece debt crisis has diminished as a concern for investors
- China’s Shanghai Composite Index remains volatile
- US economic data continues a positive trend
- Further positive growth signs in the Eurozone
- China’s PBoC remains on a continued stimulus strategy in order to meet growth targets
- RBA maintains the cash rate at 2.0% at its August meeting and remains on an accommodative policy
There’s more commentary, plus our usual tables with all the key market data on Shares, Interest Rates and Property in the linked document below.