In the April 2015 edition of the Market Update:
- US Federal Reserve reinforces a cautious approach to raising interest rates – entirely data dependent
- Eurozone growth showing some early positive signs of impact from ECB QE implementation
- Impact from lower oil prices yet to positively impact the global economy
- US corporate earnings being impacted by stronger USD
- China – PboC reinforces its monetary easing bias
- RBA keeps the cash rate at 2.25% at its April meeting and remains on an easing bias
There’s more commentary, plus our usual tables with all the key market data on Shares, Interest Rates and Property in the linked document below.