In the May 2014 edition of Market Update:
- Global growth has returned to around its long-term trend.
- US showing positive signs of economic recovery from the weaker weather related first quarter.
- Eurozone business expansion is improving and nearing a 3 year peak.
- China responds to slower growth with a mini-stimulus as Q1 CY2014 GDP comes in at 7.4%.
- The Australian Federal Government has telegraphed a tight May budget for FY2015.
There’s more commentary, plus our usual tables with all the key market data on Shares, Interest Rates and Property in the linked document below.