In the December 2014 edition of Market Update:
- Oil prices decline sharply through November.
- Global equity markets continued to rally strongly, although Australia did not participate.
- US economic data continues to show a sustainable recovery.
- Weak economic data across the Eurozone continues to support further ECB monetary intervention.
- China moves from targeted stimulus to a broad cut in interest rates to meet growth targets.
- The Australian dollar continues to weaken – down 3.3% against the USD in November.
There’s more commentary, plus our usual tables with all the key market data on Shares, Interest Rates and Property in the linked document below.