In the December 2015 edition of Godfrey Pembroke’s – Market Update:
- Global equity markets performances diverge significantly in November – Europe and Japan strong performers
- China economic data shows further signs of stabilisation
- US economic data continues to provide clear signs of an improving economy.
- US Federal Reserve expected to commence interest rate increases in December.
- Eurozone economic activity continues to improve
- Australian business credit growth has further positive uplift
- RBA maintains the cash rate at 2.0% at its December meeting and remains on an accommodative policy
There’s more commentary, plus our usual tables with all the key market data on Shares, Interest Rates and Property in the linked document below.