In the December 2014 edition of Market Update:
- Oil Prices decline sharply through November
- Global Equity Markets continued to rally strongly, although Australia did not participate
- US economic data continues to show a sustainable recovery
- Weak economic date across to the Eurozone continues to support further ECB monetary intervention.
- China moves from targeted stimulus to a broad cut in interest rates to meet growth targets.
- The Australian Dollar continues to weaken – down 3.3% against the USD in November.
There’s more commentary, plus our usual tables with all the key market data on Shares, Interest Rates and Property in the linked document below.