- To grow trust between you and potential or existing clients and help clients understand what advice covers
- Depending on your client base and your business model, this may be a page you keep very general, highlighting only your philosophy or approach to fees, or it may include a detailed breakdown of fees associated with your various services
- If keeping it general, this page gives you an opportunity to highlight your fee for advice, customer-centric approach
- If showing more detail, you could include the way you charge your customers for your work and/or the breakdown of fees from your FSG
- You could also include a “request a quote” link
Provide an explanation of what your fees cover. Explain why fees will be different depending on your circumstances. If you can’t give an exact amount give a few examples or provide a range.
Research suggests that High Net Worth Clients using a financial planner as main source of investment advice were relatively more likely to use financial advisers who were not commission driven. (Source: 2011 Investment Trends Pty Ltd Dec 2010 HNW Investor Report).