Some of the key companies expected to report this week (25/08/2014), including our research department’s estimates of their earnings (Net Profit After Tax) and dividends (Dividends Per Share) to be reported are listed below;
- Beach Energy (BPT) – NPAT $250.6 million DPS 2.0 cents
- Caltex (CTX) – NPAT $176.9 million DPS 17.0 cents
- M2 Group – NPAT $66.0 million DPS 14.5 cents
- Spark Infrastructure (SKI) – NPAT $161.0 million DPS 5.0 cents
- UGL Ltd (UGL) – NPAT $120.2 million DPS 0.0 cents
- AWE Ltd (AWE) – NPAT $32.8 million DPS 0.0 cents
- Blackmores (BKL) – NPAT $24.9 million DPS 0.0 cents
- Mesoblast (MSB) NPAT -$63.7 million DPS 0.0 cents
- Flight Centre Travel Group (FLT) – NPAT $269.7 million DPS 95.0 cents
- Lend Lease Group (LLC) – NPAT $828.1 million DPS 50.0 cents
- Seven Group Holdings (SVW) – NPAT $251.0 million DPS 20.0 cents
- Seven West Media (SWM) – NPAT $237.1 million DPS 6.0 cents
- Westfield Corporation (WFD) – N/A
- WorleyParsons (WOR) – NPAT $264.8 million DPS 50.0 cents
- Adelaide Brighton (ABC) – NPAT $58.5 million DPS 7.8 cents
- Atlas Iron (AGO) – NPAT $80.1 million DPS 0.0 cents
- Macquarie Atlas Roads (MQA) – NPAT $58.0 million DPS 8.2 cents
- Perpetual (PPT) – NPAT $108.3 million DPS 101.0 cents
- Ramsay Healthcare (RHC) – NPAT $326.4 million DPS 49.0 cents
- Sandfire Resources (SFR) – NPAT $104.3 million DPS 0.0
- Harvey Norman (HVN) – NPAT $201.4 million DPS 6.0 cents
- Woolworths (WOW) – NPAT $2.4336 billion DPS 74.0 cents
Note: Earnings and dividend estimates based on Goldman Sachs (Australia) research data as at 25/08/2014.
General Advice Warning
Any advice in this publication is of a general nature only and has not been tailored to your personal circumstances. Please seek personal advice prior to acting on this information.
The information in this document reflects our understanding of existing legislation, proposed legislation, rulings etc as at the date of issue. In some cases the information has been provided to us by third parties. While it is believed the information is accurate and reliable, this is not guaranteed in any way.
Samuel Adams, GPL (Melbourne) Pty. Ltd. is an Authorised Representative of Godfrey Pembroke Limited ABN 23 002 336 254, an Australian Financial Services Licensee, Registered office at 105 –153 Miller St North Sydney NSW 2060 and a member of the National Australia group of companies.